Today’s video, titled ‘keep at it and network or ‘tribe’ well’ is the second of a three part series.
When the going gets tough – ‘Keep At It’.
If you don’t, who is going to do it for you?
Sales prospecting, job searching or looking for new opportunities when running your own business can be very tough and can easily drag you down.
- Who in your network/tribe is a good listener, who can offer support or is a good coach so, if need to, you can offload on them?
- Who in your network/tribe can offer good advice and direction?
- Who in your network/tribe can introduce you to potential opportunities or other people?
- Who do you need to get to know and bring into your network and tribe that could help you in the future?
- Who can you share with and bounce ideas off?
In good times and bad times don’t forget the value and importance of your tribe. Be a giver and don’t just take.
The current subject is ‘Finding Opportunities in Tough Times’.