This short training programme will help you to develop your resilience skills in these tough times.
Resilience is a very important personal skill in the current environment. In a nutshell, it is about being able to deal with different situations confidently whilst protecting your own wellbeing.
The course provides effective tools and techniques for developing self-awareness and emotion management, resulting in greater satisfaction and productivity at work and in life.
Time will specifically be spent on staying calm and having composure under pressure and dealing effectively with challenging situations and creating positive outcomes.
- What personal resilience is and why it is needed
- The benefits and the situations we find ourselves in
- Why it’s good to accept and share your vulnerabilities. Yes, it has been C***!
- Developing composure and calmness
- helping to focus on what is important
- Developing strategies for managing our thinking
- controlling the controllable
- Building self esteem and confidence, plus comfort zone challenges
- Managing challenging situations
- no such thing as a difficult person
- Future Proofing Yourself concepts to continuous development
- it’s a challenging situation, so what can I learn and how will this benefit me.
- Managing our wellbeing and what works for you
- creating your own release
- Having good people to talk to
- how are you? Be honest
- Managing your working day and setting a contract with yourself
- Accountability groups and sharing feelings and ideas
- Ongoing reflection techniques to track progress and learning
- Personal action planning and how to keep it going
For more information on David’s Future Proofing Yourself coaching programmes, specifically on how to keep yourself up to date, relevant and of value to future employers, please click on: Career Coaching and Mentoring Services
If you don’t look after yourself who is going to do it for you? This is an investment in yourself that you cannot ignore. The coaching programmes are Tailored to Your Needs, so bespoke to your own requirements.
Should you have any questions or require further information, please contact me. Look forward to hearing from you.